ALPHABET ROCKERS IN SCHOOLS
PARTNER WITH US
Alphabet Rockers currently works with schools on district-wide contracts and multi-school commitments. Together, we create an impact that reflects your district goals for inclusion, brave voices, and the power of the young change makers in your community.
This commitment includes:
- Assemblies (K-5) in every school
- Parent and educator equity workshops (virtual or in person)
- Youth Workshops on songwriting & dance (virtual or in person)
Ready to make moves with us? Please speak to your school district and contact us in the form below for 2024-2025 school year activities.GET STARTED
Teaching children about social justice may sound daunting, but the Alphabet Rockers make it easy.
-School Library Journal
- Practice land acknowledgement as a school.
- Learn amazing dance routines to GRAMMY-nominated songs.
- Celebrate preferred names, pronouns, diverse skin colors and gender identities, and all the ways you are exactly YOU.
- Feel inspired, motivated and empowered by the language, music, and modeling of inclusion.
- Bridge the gap between being a good friend and being a true ally.
- Expect joy - motivation - and a path towards systemic change.
Anti-Racism Workshop: For Families and/or Educators
We believe all of us are on a path to advocacy. Alphabet Rockers meets parents and educators wherever their current work lands on the spectrum of awareness. The ultimate aim is fostering brave conversations with kids designed to interrupt racism and stand up for one another. Anchored in movement and song, Alphabet Rockers give adults starting points for meaningful conversations about challenging relevant topics, ways to model advocacy and intersectionality and tools to empower young people to be proud of their identities and feel powerful enough to change their world.
Alphabet Rockers virtual workshops make collaborative learning and creative process engaging and visible for students of all ages. Every minute connects young people to their purpose as changemakers, and creates space for all of us to be who we are. Available as songwriting workshops (pictured), hip hop dance, and beatboxing.
THE ALPHABET ROCKERS ANTI-RACISM STARTER PACK WILL:
- Empower young people to be proud of their identities and feel powerful enough to change their world
- Model advocacy and intersectionality
- Challenge oppressive language and bias
- Give adults starting points for meaningful conversations about challenging relevant topics with children
- Be a companion tool for the full "We Got Work To Do”
Join the Movement!
Sign-up with your email address to receive monthly news and updates from Alphabet Rockers!